Wednesday, August 24, 2011

S.I. calls UM to disband football??

Sports Illustrated UM Cover


 I say MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS S.I.!! You come out and publish a story that Miami Hurricanes football should "close down" because of what happend with Mr. Snitch(Shapiro). I don't see why S.I. would do that if NOTHING  has been proven yet. To me it just shows how much Miami teams in general are hated on. You can say all you want, but i'm 30 yrs. old now and have ALWAYS felt the hate on this team especially. I know what happend in the 80's and 90's was a little awkward for some people. But that's how we do things here in Miami, not all the illegal stuff, but the swagger that this team brings. Ever since those decades, writers, bloggers, outside of Miami, have been WISHING they had a team like the University of Miami. UM should NOT  drop football, and if anything suspend the players that are found guilty. Why close down the schools program and let other innocent students suffer? Let the school fix its own problem without "experts" giving their input. KEEP HATING HATERS

0 comments: